The girl.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

My November Update : O&G

Hi
Sekarang baru lepas azan Isya, hujan lebat seharian harini dari pagi buta sampailah sekarang. Musim monsun dah menjelang tiba k so be prepared pakai crocs jelah ioll hari hari

So, sekarang dah habis week 3 in O&G posting serious rasa tak ingat apa-apa lagi weh pls. It is not like I didn't study anything but, aku rasa aku nak settle down every small things and then only start studying one by one. Tbh, aku rasa this posting quite mencabar sbb dia involve mother and baby's well being. So respect to all mothers in the world. And pada posting ni lah perasaan cuak nak deliver baby tu muncul entah kenapa gatal hang niii calon pun takde wek 😛

Btw my end posting exam will be on 24th of December so really hope that I can survive this posting well inshaAllah. Pray that I am strong enough to face every difficulties, to go through all the tough path aminn. 



Actually I have my own problems but I choose to not tell it to others, instead I will jot them in my diary because that way only I can relieve myself a bit. When I have problems, I didn't expect people to ask or understand me but, it is enough for me if you just leave me alone but never abandon me ecewah. Because if I think you are close to me then only I will share it with you. If not, just don't. Tbh, I am so happy that I was surrounded by positive and understanding people to cherish my life. It is true they said that your friends define you 😍

Ever know this? If I made even a slight mistake to someone tak kiralah siapa, I will blame myself to the point that I kept thinking about it and terbawa bawa sampai ke dalam mimpi entah kenapa lah but it is true. Girls are complicated lol tetiba 😎

*
Ok bulan ni aku nak share 1 drama yang aku tengok. I must say that I'd already fell in love with all lines in this #Because This Is My First Life drama. Sebab the hero and heroin themselves love reading nice books with nice self motivating quotes. Tak memasal aku pun tetiba aim nak always say nice things to others when they really need it. Because you know, all those nice words won't die easily, they reached to other's heart and will survive 😇 

*
And one more thing i must let you all know, starting from date 17/11 I am officially broke af. 😟 The reason why my money habis tu I cannot tell yet but it is my plan after final exam Inshaallah. So ceritanya, eventhough you see I went to eat Myeongdong Topokki few days ago but actually thats only after I puasa straight 2 hari okay. I won't let my parents know about this because I don't want them feel burdened 😣 Not after mom already bought me a car and dad supported me all this while. I also don't want to tell my brothers and sister because not after they already worked hard to earn their own money... I guess I won't survive, no? Oh sucks. Don't worry guys, I will eat someting everyday but will be not going to pricey places anymore. I will cook in order to berjimat and keep surviving yay! 

P/S: Who wants to hire me as a part timer? 🙋 Be ready to work only from my desk je kui2

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)