The girl.

Friday, March 1, 2019

My Top 20 favorite Kdrama

Hello salam.

Harini nak sembang pasal drama korea ✌💟
Almaklumlah sepanjang 5 years journey through out medschool and sewaktu menganggur life ni, aku memang spend time watching drama korea jika ada masa terluang. Initially aku suka malay drama tapi makin lama makin takda input dan jalan cerita bosan, maka aku pun bertukar anginnn~

So here goes my top 20 list of favorite kdrama~~ *tak ikut susunan*
(5/5 rate for all)


  1. Boys over flower
  2. My girl
  3. You are beautiful
  4. My love from another star
  5. Bridal Mask
  6. Secret garden
  7. Gentleman's dignity
  8. The princess man
  9. City hunter
  10. Kill me heal me
  11. Oh my ghost
  12. Doctor stranger
  13. Scarlet Heart
  14. Romantic Dr, Teacher Kim
  15. Myung wol the spy
  16. Because this is my first life
  17. Birth of a beauty
  18. Cunning single lady
  19. Sky castle
  20. Mr sunshine
  21. Ruler 👀
Another few more~~
**voice 1&2, cheese in the trap, come and hug me, hwarang, secret romance.


RELATABLE PICTURES FOR FANGIRLS










Thats all so far. Thank youuu for reading 💓💓
P:s/ will update from time to time. And pls comment down below your fav kdrama too. Tenkiuuu in advance!~~

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)