The girl.

Friday, August 1, 2014

let them speak.........

























Literally explains my life now and what i'll be gonna do next week. 
Hope tak gebang dan tak cakap besar.
Cuti pun berbaki lagi sebulan seminggu. MashaAllah cepat nye masa berlalu!
Nota ringkas satu hape pun tak start lagi yaww. 
Hopefully 3 minggu cukup untuk buat nota for sem 2 punya inshaAllah...
Kena fokus lebih after this.
& also I would like to train myself on something hurm...
So If I am disappeared on your timeline ke, no worries 
coz I memang nak shut down dunia internet sebentar untuk membuat semua benda ni.

Dah sem 3, no more procrastination dear Hajar bae. 
Okay I still dunno what was that bae meant, (like I care, like I follow the trend lol)

Lastly to sum up all my 5 days of Raya, it was amazing enough. 
Alhamdulillah.

Bye readers xx 
#PrayForPalestine #SupportGaza


K,

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)