The girl.

Friday, February 12, 2016

I wanna be better

[ 1 WEEK POST TAGGING AND......]
One week since tagging started and most of the hospital WA group are now very....silent.
I know you guys are having hard time adapting - everyone did, too. Let me share what I used to felt during tagging/adapting in new department;
1- I have trouble remembering cases - there’s too many patient and more & more just keep coming in!
2- I had tried my best remembering the cases- but I’m just to nervous to present during rounds, and I got ‘mental block’ whenever I was asked questions - I swear I knew the answer actually!
3- I keep getting ‘lost’ during rounds - i couldn’t catch & appreciate what are they discussing, and I just don’t know what to document in the BHT!
4- I don’t know what to ask my patient during clerking & I have trouble translating the questions from indonesia/arabc/russian in my head!
5- I got palpitations everytime SN come near me to inform anything - what am I supposed to do for that patient? Are they ok or anything serious ongoing?
6- There’s too much to be done everyday - but I’m just too slow, exhausted & hopeless....
7- It’s just one week, but I’m already extremely tired, forever thirsty& hungry, and I just couldn’t feel my leg & feet anymore...
8- I don’t have time for myself anymore - I keep missing my prayers, meal and even toilet break! What kind of life is this?
9- There’s too much things that I didn’t know - I’m a burden to my team, I feel useless & I simply feel like giving up most of the time!
Kindly share this with your tagging friends and let them know that they are not alone & all these are actually, completely normal during tagging !
I feel like sharing how to tackle each of these problem - in case anyone interested, of course.
Please leave a comment and state the no of problem which you find the most troublesome - i will try to explain that one first.
Till then, keep strong & give your best during tagging!
Sincerely,
Dr Iliana

Always be tat person who stay at the corner.
Just dont ask me questions too T-T

"This above post I copied from one of HOs at fb. I hope this will boost my energy and spirit to be better." 


Current situation at home for semster break.
Road to semester 6! You go girl! x

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)