The girl.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

My first community social job

Assalamualaikum wbt



Event ni dinamakan Community Social Responsibility 3.0 dan berlangsung pada 4th March 2016 lepas, i swear this is my first experience as a volunteer. Pengalaman ini sangat indah as we were asked to interview and made a follow up for all those families over the Kampung Rahmat Village.

Because we are the Group 4 following after the previous groups, so we only had to review current symptoms of patients, make a plan and some advice were made by doctor & MA. All in all, I would say that this program should be built by semester. I learned something new in the process of being a good mature person. I also was exposed to the real life out there where certain people had difficulties in their life regardless of how many choices they get. We as generasi yang baru need to take an action...

=) #lotsoflove

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)