The girl.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

$trength


Alone ryte now in the house.. I mean, just me and my lil bro. did i have told you that I’m such penakut..? L

This evening my time was well spent enough by watching dramas & movies.. The 1st one is Frozen. Goshhh Frozen is a must watch movie yea. It is a tragic true love story between siblings but have nice ending! ~just watch jelaaa~

And the 2nd one is Thor The Dark World. I zeriously am one of the action/superheroes typed movies fan so how come I didn’t know Thor ryte? :p You’ll like it when you watch it..

So there comes my 3 weeks of holiday and I have no idea what to fill in it.
1st week iz gonna be dull and sorrow I know ittt. 
2nd week hmm still dull and gloomy a bit
3rd week iz weaken and tiring of being alone..

The other degree students have already showed up at Campus. Ah why meh we gotta be lotsa different from 'em? -_- This increases the probability to not to see someone harharhar........(hambar)

Ok that's weird Hajarul.
It is okay to had crush on someone but don't exceed the limitation. I'm a normal person, perhaps. 

Likeeee, people change seiring dengan umur. Amende yang seseorang tak suka before this, tak mustahil dia akan suka & buat when he/she grows up. Eh jap aku ni takde idea sangat dah cakap sal nie. Balun jelaaa x


Post ini tiada point yang bernas langsung....


#LetsCoverTheAurat
#Hajarkuwby -- Lovelydovey


No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)