The girl.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

anxiety disorders


excuse my awkward pose. 

currently i don't feel like studying. goshhh

this morning we were attending Stress Management Workshop. there are students from other unis too attended and yeah, it feels like living among some variety of humans again. i guess this event should be done more frequently as it gives us so much input that was so worthy.

i guess i don't feel like stressful again after this one whole day workshop geee ;)

and you know what, within 5 days more i'll be sitting on my Respiratory System Module examination paper and the anxiety feeling is just coming by again and again. i'm a paranoid person who had always fear about not getting higher marks than i did before. but i think it is okay for me to not be able to achieve those sparkling marks yet because maybe there is some reason Allah don't wanna give me yet. yes i have faith in Him so much

you know why does Allah test us? because He loves us so much and wanna see us be grateful and never run  away from Him whenever something bad happens.

i had this one bad habit which only some of my close friends knew about it. fyi, i was about to throw the habits away whenever it comes to 'new year' celebration but it seems that i was weak enough to get rid of it. maybe i need to strengthen my heart right after deleting it from my brain huh?


ps:// the latest post in my insta tells everything about me right now. that i think i am able to fight the feelings but i just can't
pps:// i hate the fact that i lose sometimes
ppps:// feeling miserable, always
pppps:// there are quite few numbers of 'em asking me bout my sweet nickname, kubi and i don't wanna explain bout it unless you are such a close friend to me



Kubi,

No comments:

Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

Let the pictures do the talking :)